Prior to opening a Live trading account with Apriori-FX you should fully understand all the potential risks involved in trading margined products.
Trading Forex, spread bets and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and is not appropriate for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether online trading is appropriate for you, taking into consideration your age (applicants must be over 18), trading experience, lifestyle objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
Forex, spread bets and CFDs are usually traded with a high degree of leverage which means you only provide a fraction of the actual amount you are investing whilst sustaining profit/losses as if you had invested the whole amount yourself. This can work for you as well as against you. The possibility does exist that you could sustain a loss equal to or greater than the investment into your trading account. We do have risk management systems that are designed to prevent unmanageable losses although these measures still require a responsible approach to trading.
This notice is provided to you in compliance with requirements laid down by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) because of the high risk nature of the products we offer. We cannot disclose all of the risks to you and you should ensure that Forex, spread bets, CFDs and other derivative products are suitable for your investment needs.
It is possible that you can lose all of the money you deposit, and in some circumstances you may even be required to deposit additional sums to cover your losses. By undertaking these types of high risk trades you acknowledge that you are trading with your available risk capital and any losses you may incur will not adversely affect your lifestyle.
- The high degree of gearing or leverage is a particular feature of this type of transaction. This means that a relatively small movement in the price of your investment may have a significant negative effect on your capital and lead to large losses. You should familiarise yourself with the concept of margin trading and ensure you do not overexpose yourself.
- You may be required to deposit substantial additional margin, at short notice, to hold your positions. If you fail to provide funds to hold your positions they may be closed without further reference to you.
- Such transactions will not be undertaken on a recognised or designated investment exchange and, accordingly, they may expose you to greater risks than exchange transactions. Apriori-FX will be acting as "principal" in each trade undertaken.
- Prior to placing any trades you should ensure you are aware of all costs that you will incur.
- You will be provided with access to an internet trading platform and there are risks associated with utilising such an internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and internet connection. Since we do not control signal power, its reception or routing via internet, configuration of your equipment or the reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the internet.