Before you begin using our services and setting up your account with, Apriori-FX Ltd (herein referred to as “we,” “us,” or “Company”), please read the following Terms and Conditions / client Agreement (the: “Agreement”).
By using the Site and our Services, you represent that you have read and understand this Agreement and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree with this Agreement, in whole or in part, please do not continue to use the Site.
APPLICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By using our services and/or by acknowledging that you have read this Agreement when you register to open your Account with us (the: “Account”), you agree to comply with this Agreement, and you acknowledge that your failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may result in disqualification, the closure of your Account, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you, as appropriate and as further specified in this Agreement. You acknowledge that if you accept this Agreement, we will start providing you with the benefit of the services and as a consequence of this, if you accept this Agreement when registering for our services, you will not later be able to cancel your registration, although you can close your Account in accordance with this Agreement.
LEGAL USE REQUIREMENTS
2. Company provides trading services just for legal persons only.
3. Client understands that laws regarding financial contracts and foreign exchange trading vary throughout the world, and it is Client's obligation alone to ensure that Client fully complies with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to Client's country of residency with regards to the use of the Web site. For avoidance of doubt, the ability to access to the Company’s Web site does not necessarily mean that the Company’s services, and/or Client's activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to Client's country of residency.
4. Company’s Web site does not constitute, and may not be used for the purposes of, an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
5. You understand and accept that Company is unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the services. Any use of the services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
CLIENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
6. Client represents and warrants that:
6.1. (A) Client is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; (B) execution and delivery of this Agreement and all contracts and other transactions contemplated hereunder and performance of all obligations contemplated under this Agreement and all other transactions contemplated hereunder have been duly authorized by Client; and (C) each person executing and delivering this Agreement and all other transactions contemplated hereunder on behalf of the Client performing the obligations contemplated under this Agreement and all other transactions contemplated hereunder on behalf of Client, has been duly authorized by Client to do so.
7. The Company shall provide you with access to trading transactions and quotes for performing foreign exchange trading and/or trading with financial contracts or instruments or contracts that are defined as "contract for difference" ("CFDs")and/or to purchase and/or sell in foreign exchange contacts in the international over the counter ("OTC") markets and/or contracts for differences in commodities, metals, currencies and indices (collectively will be called: "Financial Instruments" or “Services”).
8. The Company is authorized to purchase and sell the Financial Instruments for Client’s account in accordance with Client’s oral or written or computer instructions, subject to the terms of this Agreement and all annexes hereto. Client is obligated to keep passwords secret and solely responsible to ensure that third parties do not obtain access to the password or the company’s trading facilities.
9. All transactions under this Agreement shall be subject to the constitution, by-laws, rules, regulations, customs, usage, rulings and interpretations of the counter party institution or other interbank market (and its clearing organization, if any) where executed and to all applicable laws and regulations.
10. Company reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any Service in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and Company will not be liable for any such action.
11. The Company will attempt to execute all orders which it may, in its sole discretion, choose to accept in accordance with the oral or written or computer instructions of Client’s. The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept any order. However, the Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any events, actions or omissions beyond the control of the Company including, without limitation, loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any delays or inaccuracies in the transmission of orders and/or information due to a breakdown in or failure of any transmission or communication facilities.
12. You agree to be fully and personally liable for the due settlement of every transaction entered into under your account with the Company. You are responsible for ensuring that you alone control access to your account, and that no minor or other person is granted access to trading on the Web-site using your account. In any case, you alone remain fully liable for any and all positions traded on your account, and for any credit card transactions entered into the Site for your account. You agree to indemnify the Company fully in respect to all costs and losses whatsoever as may be incurred by the Company as a result, direct or indirect, of your failure to perform or settle such a transaction.
13. You agree that in the case that any financial contract is acquired or sold at prices that do not reflect its market prices, or that is acquired or sold at an abnormally low level of risk (the "mispricing") due to an undetected programming error, bug, defect, error or glitch in our Web site software or any other reason resulting in mispricing (for the purpose of this section the "error"), the Company will not be liable for the resulting errors in account balances and the Company reserves the right to cancel such transactions upon notifying you of the nature of the computer error that led to the mispricing. You have a duty to report to the Company any problem, error or suspected system or other inadequacies that you may experience.
WITHDRAWAL AND DEPOSIT PROCEDURES
14. Client acknowledges and accepts the Company's procedures with respect to withdrawals and deposits to accounts as set forth below.
15. Withdrawal orders: The provision of documentation as may be required from time to time by AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations, credit card companies or by Company, is a prerequisite, prior to the execution of a withdrawal order. This is also to protect our Clients and ensure no fraudulent activity is carried out and although there maybe delays due to any security review undertaken.
16. After approving your account the Company will grant you a non - exclusive, non - transferable and limited personal license to access and use the Web site (the "license"). This license is conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The license will terminate if the Company believes that any information provided by you, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service.
17. Client shall pay such brokerage fees, commissions, interest payments and special service and all other fees arising out of the Company providing services hereunder in accordance with the Company fee schedule then in effect. The Company reserves the right to change its fee structure at any time without notice.
18. Client knows, understands and agrees that, in general, the Company does not collect tax for any authority in any form or manner. Without limiting the foregoing, it is Client's obligation alone to calculate and pay all taxes applicable to its activities in Client's country of residence, or otherwise arising as a result of Client's trading activity from the use of the Company's services and Web-site. Without derogating from Client's sole and entire responsibility to perform tax payments, Client agrees that the Company may deduct tax, as may be required by the applicable law, but is not obligated to do so, from the results of the activity with the Company. You are aware that amounts that may be withdrawn by you from your account are "gross amounts", from which the Company may deduct such taxes, and that you shall have no claim towards the Company with regard to such deductions.
19. You must inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your Account or any calculations with respect to any trade you have placed.
20. You are entitled to close your Account and terminate this Agreement without prior notice to Company by withdrawing the entire balance from your account and sending an email to the Company.
21. Company will respond within reasonable time provided that you continue to assume responsibility for all activity on your Account until such closure has been affected by us.
22. Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement without prior notice to you at the email address you have provided to the Company. In the event of termination by Company, the Company shall give notice of the termination to you via email, as soon as reasonably practicable, refund the balance of your Account.
23. Provisions of Sections which, by their nature, must remain in effect beyond the termination of this Agreement shall survive any termination. Payments which accrue or are due before termination of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.